While the COVID-19 pandemic will be forever etched in our minds, Silicon Valley Hearing is pleased to announce that we will be reopening our doors to patients on May 18, 2020. As we slowly step back out into the world and re-open the clinic, a few new protocols will be implemented. Dr. Novick and her staff appreciate your understanding and patience. We request that each of our patients to adhere and follow these guidelines:
- Every patient must have an appointment. No walk-in hearing aid cleanings will be allowed during this time.
- If you are feeling sick, please call and cancel your appointment and reschedule to another time.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call our office upon your arrival to determine if we are ready to have you come into the office. We are allowing only one person in the office at a time. (Exceptions include those patients who require assistance of a caregiver and those with cognitive issues who need to have one family member with them.)
- Please bring your own mask or face covering and plan to wear it during your appointment. (Exceptions will be made for those aged 6 years and under and anyone who has trouble breathing, is incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a face covering without assistance.)
- When you walk into our office, Crystal will sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be requested, when feasibly possible.
Bear in mind, we will be reducing the number of patients we see in a day, so please be patient and understanding, as we are doing our best to accommodate your appointment as soon as we can.
We will remind you of these guidelines when we call to confirm your appointment.
Help us to make this a safe environment, not only for you, but for all of our patients and family members. We look forward to seeing each and every one of you soon!
Heartfelt thanks from your friends at Silicon Valley Hearing, Inc.