AutoSense 5.0 is the new operating system found only on Phonak's Audeo Lumity hearing aid. Machine learning was used to teach this operating system how to recognize different sound environments and uses the best technology to help you hear better wherever you are.
StereoZoom 2.0 is a technology from Phonak that uses directional microphones to focus the microphones of your hearing aids on whatever is most important to you at the time. Compared to the fixed direction settings in earlier versions of StereoZoom, this makes it 16% easier to understand speech.
SpeechSensor is made to detect speech from all directions. It does this by listening to your surroundings for speech and making it easier for you to hear speech from the back and sides. SpeechSensor makes it easier to understand speech from the side and back by about 15%.
- Advanced motion sensors notice and adjust the microphones so you can hear best.
- SpeechSensor lets you hear in all directions, making it 15% easier to understand people behind you when they talk.
- You can connect to up to eight iOS and Android devices simultaneously via Bluetooth.
- The Lumity will endure up to 1.5 feet of fresh, salt, or pool water (Audeo Life only).
- Rechargeable versions offer 16 hours of power on a single charge. A 15-minute charge gives you three more hours of power.
- With the myPhonak app, you can control your hearing aids and keep track of your health information.
- With a tap on your hearing aid, you can use the voice assistant, stop and start streaming, and answer and end phone calls.